This piece of web is essentially dedicated to my game-projects. Browse them:
- Tap defender (2016) – Is a simple concept inspired from Defender.
- Radio Dementia (2017) – Is a textual adventure written in Twine.
- Altroquando (2018) – Another textual adventure.
- QBO’s Adventures (2018) – Is a little retro-styled-8-bit-platform.
- UpUpUp! (2018) – A casual flappy game conceived for mobile.
- Dead By Noon (2019) – A different kind of Twine adventure game.
- Maniac Mansion Interface For Interactive Fiction (2020) – A framework for TA.
If you want to be updated about news and releases, here’s the news/blog/devlog section:
If you have something to tell or ask me, here’s the contact form:
… and if you are curious about me, here’s a detailed, complete and exhaustive pinellos’s biography: